Creative Minds by Kumi Rajagopal 24/10/12


I often wonder whether I am actually creative or I try to be for the sake of wanting to be creative.  Why do I paint?  Why do I write?  Why do I design jewellery?  What is my main drive to do all these things?  Is it money? Is it praise?  Is it because I have lots of time on my hand and I want to do something with my life?  Well, it could be all of these things but the reason why I want to be creative is because of the way it makes me feel when I get praised or sell a piece.  Unlike any other job you may do in life, when you create something others appreciate, the feeling of achievement makes me feel successful in life.  There's nothing like it and it helps me carry on painting, writing, designing or whatever the next creative idea my mind will come up with.  It makes me feel alive and you make me feel that way ;o)
Kumi Rajagopal
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AffordableArtumi?ref=si_shop

Comments

Popular Posts